Friday, April 22, 2011

Sup, So the last couple of days have been going pretty good. Tuesday morning I drove to the airport running on no sleep from the night before, but we manged to get there safely due to my awesome driving skills. Maddie, LeAnna, and Kegan manged to keep me awake with the random conversations. When we arrived at the airport I noticed that I did not have my drivers license with me. Luckily I was able to pass with having my student id and social security card. The plane ride was good etc...fast forward to when we started the conference. It started off slow because no one really knew anybody and then once we started to discuss the issues, it was a lot of fun. I meant a friend who is actually from the country of Guinea and we began to talk about varies issues that people deal with in her country. By Friday I was done with discussing the issue of sovereignty over natural resources and was ready to vote. The voting process was even longer. Countries kept wanting to vote by roll call and I was ready to go. When ended up staying overtime due to voting. Now it is Friday night and I am about to go eat dinner with my teammates and enjoy the rest of my evening. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment